The Northern Community Hub delivers accommodation and support services to homeless and marginalised people predominately in the local government areas of Hume & Moreland, and across Victoria for some program areas.
- housing support and planning
- client centred integrated case management
- therapeutic programs, support – including volunteer and community development programs
- accommodation support options for young adults
- relocation of women and children due to family violence
Community and health and wellbeing services
- includes young adults support
- general housing support
- mental health
- general health, dental
- recreational activities
- community integration programs
- complementary visiting services including Centrelink legal advice, gamblers help and counselling services
Specific services within include
- VincentCare Community Housing Services: transitional and long term housing in Hume and Moreland and Independent Living Units across the State.
- HomeConnect: VincentCare Victoria, in partnership with other service providers operates an early intervention/homelessness prevention project for people who have experienced, or are at risk of, homelessness.
- Family violence services: two women’s crisis services operate in Melbourne and rural Victoria.
- Case management services: a range of case management services for families and single people in crisis and/or with health needs.
- Access Point Services: serves as the initial point of contact for people seeking housing and homelessness services in the Hume/Moreland area of Melbourne.
- Youth Outreach Support Services: intensive case management support delivered through a range of services/programs including housing assessment, employment planning and private rental programs.