There are many reasons for giving to VincentCare. A single donation will make a difference.
In Victoria, more than 22,500 people are homeless on any given night, including more than a thousand ‘sleeping rough’.
Almost 100,000 people accessed homelessness services in Victoria between 2013-14. The three main reasons for seeking assistance were:
- Family violence (28%)
- Financial difficulties (17%)
- Housing crisis (16%)
Last year VincentCare Victoria:
- Provided over 44,000 meals to people in crisis
- Assisted over 250 women and children escaping family violence
- Provided support to nearly 400 young people who were homeless or at risk of experiencing homelessness
- Employed and provided training for over 60 people with a disability
How can you help?
Consider making a donation to the work of VincentCare Victoria. Every bit helps. All donations over $2 are tax deductable. Donate online with a Visa or Master Card here.
Leave a bequest in your will
Leaving a bequest to the work of VincentCare is a wonderful way of providing a legacy that supports some of our most vulnerable clients.
Please support VincentCare Victoria, so that we can continue to support those who are most vulnerable in our community.
If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of VincentCare, please call
(03) 9611 9200.