Accommodation and support services located in North Melbourne and Fitzroy.
The Inner Melbourne Community Hub includes residential services, housing support, case management services, drug and alcohol programs, a drop-in centre, meals and more.
Some of the programs offered through the Inner Melbourne Community Hub are:
- Ozanam House Facility Program
- Participation Program
- Ozanam Catering Service
- Brief Intervention Program (BIP)
- Case Management Services
General drop-in support to men and women who are at risk of homelessness, homeless and/or marginalised, along with prearranged programs and follow-up appointments.
- Drop in Program
- Client Volunteer Program
- Planned Activity Groups (PAG)
- Emergency Relief, Financial Counselling & Financial Capability Program
- Visiting and Co-located allied health and community services
- Substance Treatment & Recovery (STAR)
Assists people to remain living at home for as long as possible and provides choice and flexibility in the way that care and support is provided at home.
An abstinence based residential service supporting men with substance abuse issues through the delivery of a range of therapeutic and support programs.
Intensive case management support through adult outreach services and support programs.